Who: ENC Jacksonville (college-aged students 18-20 something)
When: Every Tuesday | 7:30 p.m.
Join ENC Jax every Tuesday for amazing worship, tons of friends, and a powerful message. Come ready for a loving environment with a diverse group of students with different talents and backgrounds. The service usually lasts around an hour and fifteen minutes with worship sets, a message, and a great time of fellowship.
Every Nation Campus Jacksonville is Southpoint Community Church's ministry to college students. We are devoted to seeking the lost, making disciples, and equipping others to go out into the world and fulfill the Great Commission and call that God has put on their life. Every Nation Campus does not settle to put limits on what God can do or how He will accomplish His purpose in the earth!
We strive to live the life we are called to in Christ, and in helping others to see and victoriously act on the call placed upon their lives. Our goal is for students to fulfill the purposes of God in their life. We are Spirit-led, Christ-centered, and Kingdom-focused!
Every Nation Campus meets on the UNF campus at the Robinson Theater during the school year, Tuesday nights at 8:30 p.m.
Every Nation Campus meets over the summer (May-August) in the youth hall at Southpoint Community Church on Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m.
You can expect a loving environment made up of a diverse group of students with different talents and backgrounds. The service lasts about one hour and fifteen minutes. During this time, you will enjoy worship sets, a message, and a great time of fellowship.
- Are you thirsty for more of God? On Thursday nights we offer a night of teaching, prayer, and worship for those students who are interested in growing in their relationship with God and growing as a leader.
- We go on at least two mission trips each year: one during spring break and one over the summer. In the past few years we have traveled to Colombia, Peru, South Korea, South Africa, Chicago, and Miami.
- The e3 Academy is a 5-week summer leadership and training program designed specifically for the college student ready to be used effectively to make a great impact on their campus for the cause of Christ. The e3 Academy trains students to grow as individuals in their personal walk with God as well as providing them with the knowledge and tools to reach the lost and grow as a leader. Students learn from renowned pastors and experienced speakers in areas such as presenting the Gospel, evangelism, apologetics, devotional time, missions, outreach, and servant leadership, among various topics.
- love·ly - of a great moral or spiritual beauty: a lovely character. Lovely is a ministry for the young women of Every Nation Campus Jacksonville who come together to grow in their friendships with each other as they learn inspirational and practical ideas on becoming a lovely woman of God. Events happen twice every semester and once during the summer.
- At the beginning of every spring semester, we join together with dozens of other college campuses and hundreds of college students from around the U.S. and the world! This weekend is full of outstanding performances, tons of new friends, dancing, amazing guest speakers, topical breakout sessions, and incredible worship!
- We also schedule get-togethers during the summer, on holidays, and pretty much all throughout the year! Be sure to check out the calendar for our next event!